- 1. Slow down-at fault accidents are mostly due to excessive speed.
- 2. Driving at the speed limit may be legal, but way too fast for snow covered or icy road
conditions. Please take as much time as
necessary. DO NOT RUSH. Speed kills.
- 3. Always be very careful with speeding and give yourself enough time to get to where you need to be.
- 4. Keep a safe
Following distance, leave plenty of room between your vehicle and the vehicle in front of your truck, and also beside your truck when possible.
- 5. Travel alone in not in a cluster on the highway, Always do it in a safe way.
- 6. Keep your fuel topped off, for extra weight over the drive tires, to aid in
traction. Good quality lug tires with the proper tire pressure are essential for good traction for the best winter driving .
- 7. Don’t try to be the hero– When the road conditions are severe, you need to
recognize that its very dangerous to be driving out there. If you are late for your scheduled run do not worry your safety is more important.
Living in Michigan we all know it could be a snowy, icy, So lets be prepared to make sure we are prepared for mother nature in what she could have in store for us. Always keep a hat, gloves, blanket, and a fully charged cell phone battery at all times in case of emergency. Make sure to wear proper shoes or boots with treading so you don’t slip and fall during the winter months.
Dedicated to Excellence, On-Time. Every-Time.
The employees of Causley Trucking Inc. are committed to dedication and excellence to successfully reach our common goal - 100% safe, on-time professional delivery. Such dedication to service and safety is the key to establishing a long term relationship with our main customer, the United States Postal Service, and all other customers we service.
Causley Trucking Locations
Main Terminal and Office
1621 Terminal Drive
Saginaw, MI 48601
Telephone: (989) 752-8383
Fax: (989) 752-8310
4100 West Fort St
Detroit, MI 48209
1224 Effie BLVD
Gaylord, MI 49735
17750 Allen Rd
Melvindale, MI 48122
CAUSLEY PARTNERS WITH THE EPA
Causley Trucking has partnered with the Environmental Protection Agency by participating in an initiative that will lesson our carbon footprint. By providing grant funding, the EPA has helped us retire some of the less environmentally friendly equipment that we have in our fleet. We were blessed to take possession of 6 new trucks this past fall and an additional 5 were added in early 2020.